The use of all websites operated by Your Front Page [the company] (unless explicity stated on individual sites) shall be governed by the following terms and conditions. Sites are published and operated by Your Front Page, Dunstall Lodge, Thornborough Road, Padbury, Buckingham MK18 2AH.
Access to particular areas of the Website may be subject to additional terms to which you must consent in order to use those areas.
1. BY ENTERING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN PLEASE LEAVE THE WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
2. Links. No metatags hyperlinks or other forms of linkage whatsoever to any other site may be imposed on the website without the prior express written consent of the company.
3. Viruses. If you knowingly send or infect the Website with a virus, Trojan horse, worm, etc then the company retains the right at its sole discretion to pursue you for all legal fees (including its own and those of any third party), damages and other expenses that may be incurred by it as a result of your actions.
4. Liability. The company accepts no liability in respect of the content of any third party material appearing on the Website or in respect of the content of any other website to which the Website may be linked from time to time. The company makes no warranty in respect of the contents of this Website and accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever and however arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of access to and use of this Website including without limitation acting or failing to act in reliance on any information contained herein.
5. Indemnity. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behaviour while on the Website, and agree to indemnify and hold the company and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including legal fees and costs) that they may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Website, access to the Website, your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party, disclosure of membership passwords and any other matter in connection with your participation in the services on the Website.
6. Force Majeure. The company does not warrant that functions contained in the Website content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the company or the server(s) that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. UK Law. Save where specifically indicated otherwise, the Website and its contents are targeted only at UK residents and goods and services offered are available only to UK residents. Any legal proceedings arising as a result of content of or use of the Website shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Copyright Notice and Licence
1. Ownership. The copyright of website contents belongs to the company, or has been included with the consent of other copyright owners. Reproduction in any form, printing or downloading of part or all of the contents is forbidden save in accordance with the licence granted below.
2. Licence to copy for personal use: You may print copies of any item in hard copy provided that you do not edit alter amend or delete any part of it or combine it with other material. You may recopy the material to individual third parties for their personal information only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the information by including such acknowledgement and the address of the company and the Website in the copy of the material AND you inform the third party that the material may not be copied or reproduced in any way. You may not supply the material to any third party for commercial gain.
3. No Transmission. No part of the Website or the contents thereof may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored in any other web site or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Acceptance of orders
The Website is produced and published by the company. Orders are accepted subject to the following conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, in this section the word “product” shall mean the bespoke front page requested by the customer.
On acceptance of an order, the company undertakes to:
- Write, design and produce the front page to the customer’s specifications.
- Supply a draft to the customer for approval/amendments.
- A maximum of 3 revised versions are included in the price.
- The product will be produced for approval within 14 days of the date of order. When production of the order is required by the customer in less than 14 days from date of order, the company will charge a 50% premium on the price paid.
- Postage will be made once the customer has confirmed approval of the product.
- The product is not supplied framed.
- Postage is made to addresses in the UK only.
1. Warranty. The placing of an order constitutes a warranty from the customer:
that the product is legal, decent, honest and truthful, complying with any relevant codes of practice and with the requirements of current legislation; and
that the product is not defamatory and does not infringe the copyright moral rights or any other rights of any third party.
2. Indemnity. The customer agrees to indemnify the company in respect of all costs, claims, damages, or other charges arising directly or indirectly as a result of production of the product.
3. No Guarantee. While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of customers, the company does not guarantee the production of the requested product.
4. Errors. It is the responsibility of the customer to check the first appearance of any product and notify the company immediately of any errors. The company assumes no responsibility for the correction of errors unless notified by the customer. In the event of any error, misprint or omission in the product (however caused) the company will either reproduce the product or make a reasonable refund of or adjustment to the cost. No re-production, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the product.
5. Limitation on Liability. In no circumstances shall the total liability of the company for any error, misprint or omission exceed: the amount of a full refund of any price paid to the company for the product in connection with which liability arose; or the cost of a further or corrective product of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which liability arose.
6. Save as set out above, the company accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage occasioned directly or indirectly as a result of production of any product or any loss or damage occasioned directly or indirectly by any total or partial failure (however caused) of publication of any advertisement or of any title or website in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear.
7. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the company accepts no liability in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omitting to forward replies to box numbers (however caused). The customer hereby authorises the company to return to its originator or destroy any communication which, in the reasonable opinion of the company, should not be delivered to the advertiser.
8. Refusals and Amendments. The company reserves the right to:
Refuse any order or if already accepted to cancel the order at any time by giving reasonable notice but in that event the customer shall not be liable for payment of the difference (if any) between the price; and require any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in any product.
9. Cancellation. A customer may cancel an order without penalty. Orders cannot be cancelled once the company has commenced to carry out the order in accordance with the production date requested by the customer. In other cases the company will require seven clear working days’ notice of cancellation of any order. All cancellations must be notified in writing or via e-mail.
10. Copyright. The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy and other material which the company have originated, contributed to or reworked shall vest in the company.
11. Consents. The placing of an order constitutes an assurance that all necessary authority and consents have been secured in respect of the use in the product(s) (a) of pictorial or other representations of (or purporting to be of) living persons, and of references to any words attributed to living persons and (b) any material the copyright in which vests in a third party.
12. Risk. Any material submitted by the customer is held by the company at the customer’s risk and should be insured by the customer against loss or damage from whatever cause. The company reserves the right to destroy without notice all such property after the date of its appearance in a product unless the customer has given instructions to the contrary.
13. Rates. The rate payable for transmission of any product shall be in accordance with the company’s current rates from time to time save as otherwise agreed with the company.
14. Payment Terms. Payment must be received in full in advance of commencement of production. Payment may be made via Paypal or BACS transfer.
15. Acceptance.The placing of an order for production of a product shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated on an agency’s or advertiser’s order form or elsewhere by an agency or an advertiser shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.